Wednesday, June 19, 2013

::BABY:: Superman!

It was TGIF and I just dressed D up in his new onsie and a bib that screams "It's YOUR day dadada!"
 
But since we were going to watch Man of Steel, we decided to dress D up for our movie date.
And we tried to get him to do a flying superman pose.
 
Take #1
 
"Hahaha! Mummy playing snatch with me!"
 
*whines* She's not going to give me back my dudu

*cries* My dudu!! *flaps arms frantically to try to get it back*
 
Result: An unhappy flying superman - FAIL
 
 
Take #2
 
 
Result: Wind in order, cape flying but superman not in position - FAIL
 
Take #3
 
 
Result: Position is almost right but cape not flying and photoshop to crop away the big human behind not done - FAIL
 
Take #4
 
 
WTH just happened, adults?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails