Friday, April 27, 2012

ROARSS!

And so it seems, I just received a call transmitting great news, I am not the only one measuring growth by the fruit this year! :D

Someone else in the maternal family has joined the big dragon chase! :D
Make that 3 of us in family in the big chase this year!!!
Not that I have heard any of the great news from the horses' mouth though.. you know how secrets always cant be kept a secret within family?? Mine was leaked wayyyy before I made the big announcement too >.<"

CNY 2013 is gonna be soooo much moooore exciting!

This pic was actually doodled to mark the growth milestone of my little bean who turned peach size in week 13. Heh! And I thought Dino looked a cross between dinosaur and dragon, so a great representation of my lil bean ;)
It should be a sweet potato size this week but I dont have any cutsie sweet potato cartoons to doodle yet..

YAY to playmates and merrier gatherings next year!

We cant wait for u to arrive darling!
Daddy and Mummy slept with your zebra last night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails