Thursday, May 03, 2012

Babymoon

Back from the land of shopping spree and eating spree, but sadly didnt get to accomplish much of the shopping part due to
#1: A whale-ing body = no clothes fit at all :(
#2: Equally whale-ing feets and need for walking stability = difficult to find shoes
#3: Subconscious effort to save the big moohlahs for our little dragon = drool at the super cheap rolexes and shun away from the branded bags queue outside boutiques, just in case I cave in to the tax free haven pffft! So I immediately texted Ser, who was honeymooning in Europe, to BUY AS MANY BAGS AS POSSIBLE!

And when I finally caved in to that pair of ferragamo jellies that my feet needed to walk HK for the rest of the trip, because you know preggy feets are oh-so-delicate and need a pair of good shoes lovin' from the hubba, they were sold out in my size PFFFFT!

Anyway, there are other more fulfilling parts to the trip.
Like catching up with an old friend over din din and a cuppa gelato late at night.  
Bless my belly! Baby, this is your first star encounter yo! ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails