Monday, April 02, 2012

Bump'it

I wasnt really intending to make The Big Announcement that soon when I posted this on FB. I was still basking in the warmth of the sweet gesture of a fellow passenger on board earlier that morning when I got to office that I just had to share it somewhere. I also texted the hubba, who was protecting the country for the week, to tell him very excitedly that someone gave me a seat on the train!!

This, was what got me a seat last Friday. 
I think I still look a cross between an overstuffed donut belly and pregnant that the guy was also unable to tell but chose to stand up anyway. Very subtly offering the woman in the big flare orange dress in flats his seat should she be pregnant, but not taking any chances by telling her the seat's for her, just in case you know...it could be the donut belly. ;p I wasnt used to that gesture either, plus I had a rather full stomach that might not cooperate if I squish it any further if I sit down. So I remained standing for another 2 more stops until an aunty scratched me and asked me why I dont sit down?
Aunties know best ;p
I took the seat and gagged twice from the squashing.

Back home the same evening - Still trying to see how obvious the bump is.
I actually wouldnt give up my seat to this woman and risk getting a glare.

The same bump a day later... 
But I would give my seat to this one!
Optical illusion!

On a side note, and rather bimbotic one, some bumps somewhere else have also grown an alphabet bigger!! :):) OMG!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails