Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enjoying TWO!

As soon as we were married, N and I have been getting many advices from the couples who have been there and done that. One of the most repeated one was to enjoy life as a twosome and travel as far as you can!

Now, I always wonder how difficult can it get to bring a bub with you on a trip? Within my circle, I have witnessed those gungho backpack travellers types who bring not one, but TWO little bubs on road trips to the NZ. This type makes parenting and travelling with add-ons seem sucha breeze. Conversely, on the other end of the scale, I have also witnessed those who surrender and swear by their lives never to bring the bub out on a trip ever again after a 3D2N short cruise/bintan trip. Some even pay for an extra ticket for some extra mummy/daddy's help. ;p I guess till the day we become parents to a little bub, we can never judge the latter. ;p

This week, we were on a mission to gather some friends to go on a shopping and eating spree in HK. One of them is down with a mini bun in oven and hence cannot travel under the gynae's advice. The other one, guess what?! Cant travel because cannot find a place to deposit the little bub! ;p Said bub made parental slaves during the above-mentioned cruise trip some months ago and the parent have since decided no more trips for her till further notice. *Sigh* I thought it would have been cute to have someone small to fuss and coo over during the trip. Sometimes, maybe I underestimate the kind of parental commitment required towards a human kiddo and overestimate my mama prowess. HEH.

I guess we are heading there as a TWO this trip.
Gotta enjoy the twosome for as long as it lasts. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails