Monday, November 29, 2010

Treasure Hunts

Never knew a separate community of lives existed in NTU.
N chanced upon it from an online snap forum. Details werent very precise, and the map got us to this herb garden at the Jalan Bahar entrance to NTU.
The attendant was rather surprised to see visitors there and asked where we are from.. Of course we werent there for a herb educational tour. We had other things in mind.... :p

While the man sets up his gear, I headed out to find some entertainment...

The calm of nature...


Lovely flutters settle on a leave

Dirty fellow

I swear by my point-and-shoot: It does a good bokeh, no? Although I had a hard time holding my breath and stabilising myself while I take these macro shots! No luxury of a stand and a remote control! But it's good right?!

Plant and insects community

Look up close - what I really see!

Abit overexposed but me like the color of this plant!

And snails climb trees!!!

Aching from that 2-hour ride under the sun yesterday. I almost forgot how tiring it is to work out in the sun O_o" and how it is to ride a moving bike. O__O"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails