Friday, November 19, 2010

Catching Up

I have been too caught up with some personal entertainment till the wee hours this week.. By the time I hit the sacks, Murphy will just be zonked out on his mattress like that.
 Makes me want to cuddle him in my arms but cant bear to wake him up from slumber.
He is too cute!

I always find the relationship he has with niuniu abit ai mei. I wonder what their doggy brain is thinking up there. Tell me. Dogs know how to flirt?! We were on N's CANDID camera!
If someone at home was near the door, she would 'tell' the person to get the keys and open the door already! I have seen that body language of hers too often! :D Shihtzus seldom bark, you got to learn to read them. :)

**2 years 5 months and still a proud mommy**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails