Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wardrobe Issue

Back to Shum's 101010 - The beautiful setup and my wardrobe issue
The beloved boy always become the victim of my random musings. I was trying verrrry hard to wrap the kinky La Senza gift box with tiffany blue crepe paper the night before...It was sooo tough! And it was already very late at night... So the crepes ended up on Murphy's head instead. See his DUH face.
The theme of the wedding was only made known to us the week before. I thought I was going to run into some wardrobe issue because it's so hard to get tiffany blue dresses!!!
But you know what?!
All that girly shopping which often ended up with many unnecessary stuffs, for all you may know, might come handy one day! 

Both men and women see practicality in what they buy. Only the perception is different. To a man, multiple usage equates practicality. If they dont get to use it often, they dont buy. A woman, on the other hand, deems practicality as usage for at least one event, or if it matches that bag/shoe we already have. Hence, we always end up buying many things in assortment of cuts and colours.    

So there! I have one such dress which was bought for a clubbing night out about 8 years ago! I only wore it twice! :p And it is the closest I could think of for the tiffany blue wedding... I dug it out... 

But I was still worried I wouldnt fit the theme... cos it's not exactly... 
this shade of blue...

BUT...

LO AND BEHOLD!!!
 I matched the decorations PERFECTLY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails