Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kuching Musings

**Food musings**
Kolo Mee!
There's one right beside my hotel!! RM3 only!!

Fried Rice Special
This usually comes with 2 pieces of fried chicken!


**Shopping musings**
Monotone!!!

Modelling the clothes I got for mummy..
The laobanniang of the boutique still remembers me! :)

**Taxi Musings**
Tiger prints interior!!!! OMG!! freaking awesome!
Instantly forgot to continue to harp on the RM10 starting metre fare. I decided to make friends with the cool uncle. But W.T.F!! That's like S$4.30!

**Mush Musings**
N was bored and alone on a Saturday night... We have been watsapping the whole day whenever I get free wifi..
N: I super bored!!!!!!!!
Me: Normally Sat what we do ar??
N: I dunno what we do but at least we are together.

But he found some entertainment now.. o_O

:):):)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails