Thursday, October 14, 2010

Food makes glee!

FOOD HAPPY!!!
See the glee in his eyes?! I wonder if the automatic blinking of one's eyes at the third count constitutes psychomotor problem. *rolls my eyes* That's karma for laughing at me do combat! hrmphf!

Here's what I fed him:
The si ji dou at Lu Gang Xiao Zhen. After forever. Because he always have new places to suggest after asking me what I would like for dinner. O_o I like it coated with salted eggs! Yums!!
 And the fatty pork that's disguised as COLLAGEN! ;p

Found the Pontian Wanton Mee in JB one fine Saturday, and we decided to give it a try. Pontian's one of the better wanton mee in Singapore, second only to the Kovan hawker's in my opinion. Shit.. I am hungrrrrrrry. The fish and chips have already been digested and there's no source of supper anywhere near my hotel....and hotel foods are never supper material. Maybe I should go to bed soon!

The noodle's not as Q as Singapore's. But it's really cheap there! So score points already!! I will be back! 

We shared a bowl of laksa RM 4.50!!
 And a bowl of wanton mee each - RM 4 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singapore sells at about S$3.50 per bowl lor!
 And.....*SLURPZ*DROOLZ*RUMBLESZ*
Deep fried dumpling!!! RM 5!!!!!!!!
 Our bill for the happy meal... :):):)
:)
Cheap and good.

Kuching for the 3rd night and I am missing my furball :( Miss his soft fur and warm body in my arms. Miss his scratching on my thighs to welcome me home. But knowing he is in good hands make me feel at ease. I guess it'd be the same with kids next time. 

It's not that I dont miss everyone else. But I ve just called my mother, texted my sister, watsapped/msned N and commented on fren's FB - the things I can never do with my furball.

It's TGIF tomorrow! And I heard it's a PH on Sat! Maybe I should hit town and do some happy stuffs! :)

TGIF!!! Gonna check out how my Ipad's charging now and watch my HK drama! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails