Monday, October 11, 2010

Yes, I Do!

101010
The perfect date to get married - Attended The Blue and Tiffany Blue Wedding
Mannnny beautiful moments witnessed and snapped, but blogger s not allowing me to upload all *_*

Marriage is sacred. It symbolises a never-ending love and eternal promises. Sealed with a simple vow that speaks depth;

To have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death do us part,
and hereto, I pledge you my faithfulness

And a ring that connects to the heart...

Mr and Mrs Foo KY

Z babe & I hyped over our reflections on the yatch opposite :) bimbo much!
My favorite with the ex-honeybunch jiemeis
Brothers and Sisters shot
The instants we kept receiving and receiving!

It's a yatch wedding!! Must do (very scary) titanic pose!

Frolicking in the net and coercing brothers and sisters to join in (the fun)

"I am a fish in the water!"

Groom all undressed....

To jump into the (dirty) waters! Wheeeeee!

And his super onz brothers did likewise
Wheeeeeeeee!

Another did a flip stunt, but I was in the net already.. ;p

Here is the full force of jiemeis, hiding from the super hot glaring sun outside.

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairytale

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails