Friday, July 30, 2010

Lost Dog II

Day 2 of dog searching on Thursday evening.

Miraculously, the sweepers did not pick up the 'litter' I left at the void deck. And the food I left on the floor was gone!!! I'm not sure whether it was the cats or The Dog, because the 2 milk bone treats I left there was intact.

Momsie said the food level dropped when she walked pass in the morning. But she thought someone topped up the food in the afternoon when she went back to check again.

Whoever it was, I'm thankful it's not just me alone :)

I turned up at December's house to update her about my sighting last night. And both furballs had the ultimate fun fighting with each other for the same ball (when there are at least 10 balls in the house!) and playfully growling at each other while diving for the ball we throw. Of course, December is not used to sharing his toys and exhibited some sort of jealousy from time to time ;p

DAMN. Forgot to ask for the mom's name and hp number again.

The other neighbour, I got to know her name is Maggie, popped by and we went in search of The Dog again.

Again, we lost him. His tail tucked tightly under his legs the moment he saw us. He was afraid. And he started to flee, again.

We left the food where we last saw him and hopefully, he will find his way back there.

We dont see him during the day and hopefully he has found a safe shelter to hide from the storm and the evil people. You never know how cruel some humans may be.

That said, I actually know of a heartless boyfriend-turned-husband, who was only interested in his girlfriend. FUCK that idiot. LOVE is about loving your girlfriend's life (family, friends, career and pets). Not just her pussy! So the moment the girlfriend-turned-wife got pregnant, he immediately used it as a good reason to kick the dog out of the house. It is not even a reason. Luckily the mommy has a good friend who is an animal lover, and is also my neighbour. So I saw how the poor dog exhibited phobia of being abandoned as he followed his new mommy up and down the house every minute of the day.  

Called up the SPCA in the morning and learned that they can only come get The Dog if we manage to confine him at an area.
God, how do we do that if he keeps running away???


Why would anyone buy a dog if he cant live up to the commitments?
Owning a dog is not as financially extravagant as you see in the picture above. Spoilt brat. Basically all a dog needs is food, water, shelter and love from the owner. I have known of a certain dog in my neighbourhood who eats what the owner eats, and gets self-medicated when he falls sick. He is at least 15 years old now and still walking.
They dont need alot from us.
Just ample love, care and attention.
They cant speak.
But they display body languages.
So they depend on humans to read them.
Like how The Dog depends on us to save him from further harm. 
See how my dog 'speaks' to me during my non-loveshugskisses moment :D
He was totally cringing away!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails