Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unhappy

This tail shows an unhappy dog.

And SO I learnt after having Murphy baby boy. That was how fast I rushed into it :) Didnt think of the consequences. Didnt do ANY research on bringing up a furball. I basically knew nothing about a dog!

Pinky & I disturbed him from his sleep last night. And LOL over this sight.

We had a good laugh over the day when I thought I broke Murphy's beautiful tail!!

It was the 1st (few) time I brought Murphy boy out of the house. So him, being young and timid, refused to budge half the time. And I had to carry him home one day. That fateful day, I scooped him up with one arm under his pits and the other under his butt. His tail was kiap downwards and held together with the butt.

When I finally let him down, his tail was dangling downwards!!!!
And I thought I broke his tail!!!
Attempts to lift it up again saw it swinging downwards. So I thought I broke the tailbone or something.. Got sooo scared I ran home to tell my family.

Just when all attempts to lift up his bushy mane fail, and we were anxiously pondering over what to do next (he wasnt whimpering, so it might be redundant to go to a vet), the tail slowly rose to its masculinity...

o_O

I later went to google and learned that a dog's tail swings downwards when it is unhappy or scared.. Poor boy must have been scared in the foreign environment..

Hey!! Live and learn!!

Gonna sleep! Furball's waiting for me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails