Sunday, June 20, 2010

Manja Baby


Man and dog had some bonding hunting to do over the weekend..
They went in search of.........squirrels!!! Spot it? :p Bishan park is a treasure cove for these furry creatures :) But no insects due to the midday sun :(
No chance for the man to hone his skills. He now has a liking for anything macro. It is like that in the sea. Is like that on land as well o_O

Mind you. Macro means everything, including cockroaches and houseflies ok??!! He actually SEES beauty in them!! >.<

And here is his self-proclaimed BEST shot that he is verrrrry proud of!

Presenting....
.
.
.
.
.
.
not for the faint hearted...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not for people who HATE insects...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT u might change your mind after seeing its upclose 'cuteness'
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE HOUSEFLY!!!!
cute is a judgement. U be judge for yourself :)

Anyway, we took the Saturday leisurely. Had a slow brunch...

And Murphy was a happy dog! we unleashed him to mingle around with the doggies there but he decided to pee on people's bench *_* So I scooped him up after a while. Always 'throw my face' in public...he still looks happy on the chair anyway.

Whipped out the trusty Iphone to geek around. I just downloaded some photography apps onto my Iphone and they are doing my photos wonders!!

LOMO (before and after)
picture looks sunshinier. I dunno how else to describe it better :p

There's even an app to make you pretty and flawless!! The flawless, smooth and white skin that all us woman lust after...
OF COURSE! This is NOT his real skin!! Compare it to the original photo below for the real skin texture! Even the most hated chiu chiu (moustache), that irritatingly pricks and tickles u when he kisses u, made to look innocent... I swear one of these days I am going to get my hands on 2 coins and kiap them out one by one...
And into the night.....My manja baby boy was sooooo worn out, he fell asleep on my lap... *loveshugscuddleskisses* I melted instantly and forgot that I had to bathe :)
Aweeee.... weekend...can you come soooooooner????!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails