Monday, March 29, 2010

The serenity of life (Down Under)

if beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, then Sydney would have a lot of admirers!
The weather was fantabulous! It felt like having the aircon on under the sunny and cloudy skies! the streets were littered with beautiful flowers and vintage cars. houses built of bricks. without the hustle and bustle of the city. the town slept pretty early too.

I was glad for the chance to experience some suburb life :) A look at my humble abode..


AHHH... the clear blue skies :)


the lush greenery and the pond right at the lobby...

the steps leading up to my room :)
my (rather big) room! took the queenie and used the single as my clothes rack :)
And now, some views around the little town I was living in - Bankstown
An anglican church. I lust for such old architecture :)
the quiet streets and the homes
a walk to remember. the pretty skies, beautiful flowers and queer bird species :) :)
And the day I hit the streets at 6pm to find dinner....
there was only a single soul in front of me! the rest of the town was already at home..i was craving for some mackers dinner...and I found one!!

BUT!!! it was closed by the time I got to it. timecheck: 630pm!!!!!

Luckily for a drive in I chanced upon further down the road. It opened till later. :D so i still managed to get my big brown bag :) satisfied a good mackers crave! :D
Am in the midst of sorting out my millions of pictures from both Cher and my camera. Down under updates soon! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails