Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog STARS of the week!

Star No. 1
What caught the kitty's attention!!

AND the doggy's (niu niu's) attention!!!

AND mine! I saw a wormy furball creep into his dog's nest while packing halfway last night :D

He dragged his sleep favorites along into bed... and looked like this! Soooooooo CUTE! Mummy says she wana make him a pillow after seeing him sleep like this most of the time..


AND.... he continues to be my chart topper! Him this morning at 8am. Jumped onto my bed and hunted for his favorite food - tissue paper o_O waking me up as a result...

Star No. 2
Baby Jayden at 1 week old :) We popped by after N touched down in the afternoon :) Looooks soooo cuddly-able but I dont dare to carry yet :p


Star No. 3
Buffalo Wings!! Jerry's this time. I personally prefer the taste of Jerry's wings although it could be spicier. They only have 3 levels on the menu. So we opted for the 2nd level, which didnt give us any kick. Still, YUMSS!!

N's meatball sphagetti.
My *boring yawns* fish & chips. Tasted like it was beer battered :)

Star No. 4
Pretty chiffon dresses!
Loef dress :) for the Buffalo wing date :)
HH braided white chiffon which came in the mail on Friday :)


And after this, I m going down under for some work and play! :) :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails