Tuesday, March 30, 2010

City lights (Down Under II)

Shhhh... tell you a secret...I knocked off at 430pm last Fridayy!!! :) and took a 40 min car ride to THIS!!

Complimentary accomodation from Cher at Surrey hills! *even the name sounds cool* that's the clear blue skies and the quiet street that greeted me while waiting for Cher to return from her Friday night drinking session.. :) And that's my hugeass luggage for a week's stay! N says dunno why I carry soooo many things for a week trip! *I did bring along FOUR pairs of shoes!* and the gigantic icebox storing my yummers treats to be airflown.. :)
Some city lights view around the harbour...
City clock. Yeah. check out the time. We were still on the streets. you should check out the babes too! everyone took huge efforts to look handsome and pretty for some chillax on Fri! I was grossly underdressed in my trusty Levis! *need to get MORE dresses!* ;p
Daylight and citylights comparision of the Harbourbridge. You can pay around AUD200!! to climb the arch of the bridge. Seriously! I m fine staring at it from across the harbour, and bringing back some photos for remembrance :
Daylight and citylights comparison of the Sydney Opera House. Think it looks better in the day :) am glad my uber sweet host took me there again on Sunday morning :) :)
AND how to forget our yummersumptious pork rib dinner @ Hurricanes??!!
TADAH!!!! it's a half rack only! and it's sooooo big! there were actually 2 slabs of ribs! (quite hidden by the lousy lightings)

Half rack & us for a gauge of the true size! And my very sweet host :)

I m not exactly a rib person but this rib got two of my two thumbs up! luckily Cher insisted tt we go try it even though we were already full from the KFC snackers meal while waiting for 45 minutes on the waiting list!

Super tender and well marinated! It almosted dissolved in my mouth! and I was licking all the bones clean!!! :) :) service was great too! the waitresses go around wearing a bib for u to protect your beautiful clothes in case u accidentally forget your human etiquette and devour the ribs like a hungry beast :) definitely a MUST TRY when u go to Sydney :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails