Friday, March 19, 2010

Love is...

being the maid, the wife, the mum, the whore, the daughter-in-law....

AND sometimes, you still have to double up as the secretary!

This is what my man smsed me from Phuket a while ago...

"Get a slot with Ivy for me. This weekend. Bear in mind my badminton. Nth much for this weekend. Sat nite I'm free too."

.......


*_*''

*some of the above roles are only applicable after you get married*
for illustration purposes, but they are all what the mighty women are!

*Ivy is my all-time favorite hairstylist become N's favorite hairstylist*

Seriously MAN!!! you all got to treat your woman better! :) :) They have sooooo many roles to play in your life! what can you do without us :) :)


**timecheck: 415pm. I really have to get this off my chest after receiving that sms! urgh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails