Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Dog V and TGIF!!!

Friday casuals :) Navy rossette pumps from FES! :)
Some travel lusts for May... Notre Dame!! I thought the name only exists in Europe?! :D
Some palace lusts for April :) *princessy thoughts make one jubilant*
It'll clash with my work schedule tho....:( so hopefully we can work something out...

AND see what caught Murphy's attention?!
A NOUGAT!
You see how the 2 shots look the same? Cos with triumph card in my hand, he didnt move AT ALL!
Baby boy lying on my lap for a good ear cleanse :) He gets a treat for behaving like that ok?! Dogs are after all, still dogs. No matter how humanise you have made them out to be... You still have to reward them for being good :)
We spent about half an hour at niu niu's house last night. The 2 are very good play mates (although the only thing they do is just to chase each other around the butt to smell each other) :D And Murphy got alooooot of treats from them. So obviously he didnt want to leave and I had to drag him home. He had 2 chunks of salmon from the mummy, some guava juice from the bottle cap tt the dady was drinking from AND apple slices from the grandmother.. o_O on top of the bitterguord that he snitched off me when I had my dinner...
And yeah. Cos I was late this morning, he din get his bone treat from the random aunty from around the neighbourhood :(
Anyways, here's a Friday casual! :)
Kimono flutter wing top! *loves* NOT new. It's actually my youngest sister's.. :)
A thin ribbon at the back :)

And did I tell you i LOVE my nails?! :) *purple-opolis* looks soooo good with black clothes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails