Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our story - the proposal (Part I)

Everytime people ask us when we are going to get married, my man always answers, "She hasnt proposed to me yet leh.." :p

So recently, N sent me the following items that I can propose to him with. Sure win proposal items. I wouldnt get rejected. ^_^

*Taylors* And he just sold away his taylor like 3 yrs ago, and still has another one at home??!! *Cant you strum the guitar u already have?* Sometimes, I dont understand him as much as he doesnt understand why I like to buy soooo mannnnny (similar) clothes.. ;p ;p

no, a proposal isnt coming his way anytime soon....
So the purpose of this proposal post? Is just to rant and grumble..... *heh*
I need to pen down MY proposal soon before the memory fades away.. :) it's been almost a year!

Have just restricted myself from adding tt fushia/black dress or that navy cotton knit top to the shopping cart on HH. I hope it stays this way...

Now I just got this newly added loves to my HUGE collection of nail polishes! Needless to say, it's of a similar shade as the rest... just cant bear to get the nude ones..nor the new JADE colored one... seems boring hor? :p

The dog this morning when he woke up.. He has soooo mannny fans and friends! 4 people greeted HIM this morning when we went for our stroll together! and they dont even know my name!! one even made a date with me tomorrow morning, I mean date with HIM, to pass HIM a doggy bone!! o_O

Another daddy told his kid that Murphy is going to school and told her she has to go to school too... o_O

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails