Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet Mr GOOFY!

Dee and I managed to grab a short catch up over dinner last night at 313. He had some pocketful of time before his dinner and I was going to head home to the dog anyway...

Dee,"are u interested in watches????"
Me, *still lemming over that C classic* "No leh...prefer a bag...."
Dee,"I talking about buying a watch for myself LAH!!"
Me,"..."

And since the Miyashitas commented that the pictures of N I post on this blog are sooo handsome... let me startle you otherwise! Meet my MR GOOFY!!!

we were goofing around with the cute little carrot on our plate :p

and then....little did he know that he had this black dot of food remains above his lips!

I started snapping pictures of him....and he obviously thought I was sooooo totally mesmerised by him, he started posing for me :p :p

So when I finally showed him what I was shooting at, we both died laughing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails