Friday, February 26, 2010

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!

Love casuals to office :) my first pair of LEVIS :)
Love my wonderful baby boy :)
Most importantly, love mobile photoshop! :)
Love my dee dar :) *which one??* :p


A collage of my favorite little one entertaining himself with a teddy bear :) Such, is the simplicity of being a dog. Eat, sleep, play and wait for his world to come back to him :) :)
Love crowded friday gatherings that color up N and my rather boring dating life :) Love of friends :) :) Mutual ones :) :) I find it healthy when couples share their lives together instead of keeping each other out of their personal social lives. And keeping their friends to themselves. There is a need to equilibrate ur couplehood life, your social life and your personal space sometimes. NEED.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails