Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy Dog :)

Someone's tail was wagging over the weekend :)

Here ARE the reasonsssss why :) :)

Gifts and treats from moma me on Friday night :)
He was thrilled with his new toy, "paw paw"

Fixated while I held on to "paw paw". Any moment moma me shows signs that he can take it from there, he POUNCE!

Another new toy "frog frog" from Cynthia jiejie which I blatantly asked for over Saturday's brekkie :) heez...cos the boy's birthday is in a month's time :)
See how HAPPY he looks!! Thank you Cynthia jie jie!! I want more toys!!!!
So I camwhored my dog over the weekend with his new toys. He practically holds on to them with his dear life, like anyone is going to snatch it from him ANYTIME (actually we do... haha!) and ignores ALL other toys already!

And my tail wagged on Friday too! Mphosis sale!!!! Mono loves :)
The travel wallet will be good for the upcoming Sydney trip!! And dear Cherrie has offered to share her queen size bed with me for a night!! :) Yipee YAY!!! Free lodging over the weekend there :) And so, I m taking the 2nd last flight back on a Sunday night in order to pop by straight to Charz wedding at Sentosa!
And on Sunday....new leather leggings from P&B :)

Weekend rocks! Maybe not so much for my other half.... :p But gona do watch shopping with him laters :) Hope he ll get a good cheer up :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails