Thursday, February 04, 2010

Emomemo Groom

Weddings. Behind all that glitz and glamour is a chunky load of preparationsss and more preparationsss. So much so that N & I literally invited ourselves to the wedding dinner. sans invitation card. :)
I bet the card's still sitting somewhere in their glove compartment.. ;p


Dinner mates & I - Bangs are IN! :)

Family shot - Dinner date & I before we left the house :) check out his pet ;p

Eye make up for the night with SY's clinique's eye palette :) I love the colors!

We heard of another resignee for the coming tuesday. That pretty much leaves the groom the only cave mate to fight the cold war.. I think the reality finally sinked in when he went back to work on Wednesday...
I received this yesterday morning :) :)
Talk about the friendships that u build under hardy circumstances. In the men's terms, like ORD lah? Yes. Physically and emotionally tiring but the process is somewhat enjoyable. And nothing else can beat that brudderhood bond u build.

So, we sent in a bouquet from a couple of buildings away :) it's kind of like a tradition tt u get paged to go to the receptionist on your last day :) makes u feel soooo loved! I resisted the urge to self collect, take a peek at it and pass it to her during lunch. Has to be a delivery! :)
And so... most of the caver's down and soaring somewhere with greener pastures and rounder moon. and getting used to a life balance :) i see more dinners and catching up already! :)
No TGIF post for tomorrow since it ll be a packed day running errands all over singapore! someone forgot he has a meeting to attend, so I will be all alone. But he has kindly volunteered to take the public transport so I can get the car :) :)
Thankew so much dear!! Pls top up ur petrol!
And here's us. at another cockanadan attempt with our newest geeky toy!
The Iswap! :) :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails