Monday, February 08, 2010

Weekend Splendors :)

Where else but at our verrrrrry own tourist attraction! The Singapore Zoo!

Just how often do u get to go to your own country's tourist attractions? almost never! so this run served a good purpose for Dee and I. A trip to the animals kingdom :)

Man. I wasnt surprised that the top 10 runners I saw coming in were ALL ang mohs! cos the Singaporeans were all busy animal watching! like us! :)
Parked at the Deer lot :) All alphabets in the carpark represent an animal :) soooo cute!
Sucha kopi addict amusement :)
Yeah. We cheated. Took this shot before the run :) cos figured it ll be super packed when we return :)

Photo of the day! Photography!

Dee & I taking a BREATHER by the side benches farrr farrr away while the crowd squeezed through the starting line. We had to breathe! and I kept asking him, "how s the air up there? I CANNOT breathe!!!"

You see why he gets fresher air?
And we made a new little fren who ran 10km tt day!! (his competitive 3.2km + followed N & I on our adult 6.2km!!!) little ppl have great energy burst!
Some sightings along the 'run'. we even stopped for the sealion show :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails