Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bwing Party One - Level 2

We were all set to go on a Buffalo Wings (Bwing) party on Friday night! But were still pitifully trying to find friends to go on this quest with us during the day :D

Twas a tough seach, cos it was soooooo last minute! But we found some like minders who didnt mind the impromptu date :)

The participants :) 6's the BEST number to go to this party, cos they serve in 1/2 or full dozen. If u want to complete the quest till the 35th level, and hence own a stake on the billboard of honor, u need to eat minimal of each level :) We started with level 2 again cos we had *er hemz* amateurs with us! :p

The date I brought along, Ms Ong. We almost went on a solo date together cos both the boyfrens were working OT on a Friday night ^_^
Twas such a coincidence she asked me out to dinner a short while after N told me he had to work late tt night. I laughed cos I knew her bf was working late tt night too! I actually asked Dia to the Bwing party but she had work to complete tt night. London times really kill ppl eh? Coincidentally, Dia and Ms Ong's bf are collics!!
And I was still musing over Dia and my lunch date's shock over our 20-year friendship :D we have so much to share! and now, I m even acquainted with her collic! haha! The lunch date is also a friend we got to know yeaaaaars ago at some part time job which both of us got together! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. how often do u get selected to work the same part time job with ur fren??!


He arrived @ 10ish-11. And we saved 2 wings for him :) Verdict - wings still tasted good even after being in the open air for at least an hour!
The date and date of the date N brought along :D

We really need to plan such outings a little earlier next time. Save us from getting into frantic situations of getting people soooo last minute!
Then again, that's the thrill aint it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails