Friday, January 29, 2010

Random T.G.I.F

So I ended last week's TGIF post with a snapshot of 2 of my favorite friends. We had a lot to catch up on and barely managed to squeeze out some brunch time for each other finally! Now that all of us have so many commitment in life, it makes tiny little efforts aimed at some friendship maintenance count a whole lot more!
Wild Honey was all packed, and we waited a good 45 minutes to get a seat.Apart from the good English breakfast, the best part was the good companionship..
We ve clinched another rare date with each other. This time, picnic with the boys! And I will be bringing my 2 boys along - the big 2 legged one and the tiny 4 legged one :D :D
Got laughed at cos I excitedly suggested getting it down filth and dirt with an army cannister for the picnic. Picnics are supposed to be done with wines, grapes, croissants, tarts, nachos and blah blah. But N & my idea of a picnic is completely the opposite! Man! are we weird?! instead of doing it the atas way, we do it the mud and dirt way with a cannister! and we cook our food right on the spot!

Man! do we miss the Miyashitas or what. They are really the most spontaneous supporters of some of our wildest and weirdest ideas!
These were taken in Nov 2008. See the blue cannister below the frying pan? We even collected all the fallen ping pongs around the grass patch to support it :D

Atsu toasting our Gardenia bread. Simplicity :D
Mari with our other simple fare :D
And on another occassion in Dec 2008, we did the picnic again. The food got more interesting this time....




we made a beef lasagne!!! So, I m going to insist on bringing our cannister along this time round.. :D and try picnic styles in both our simple and their atas way :)

Just got bobbed and banged yesterday. Ivy's by far my personal bestest stylist so far and has helped me change hairstyles alot of times. I like her BEST! cant wait to show the bf tonight :) and we are going to go on a buffalo wings quest right here!

That's where we cannibalised some time ago with level 2 of the spicy wings..

Level 2 already looks damn hot! we are going to do level 3 tonight...

and we found 2 new friends to join us! Bwing party! YAY!
And just gotta end TGIF posts with a picture of my darling boy :) :)

It's da weekend! remember to...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails