Monday, October 05, 2009

Cavers Nostalgi-ance

Over at an ex-collic's wedding dinner on Sat night and it was a gathering of the cavers. Her very sweet hubby, then boyfriend, advised her to quit long long time ago and promised to give her a tai tai life. Work is hectic for those in the industry. The poor boyfriends have no chance to meet their mugging ladies on weekdays, and very minimal chance of meeting on weekends. I was guilty of that too and I spent most of my days & nights with those cavers, who gradually became my pillar of support and companionship for dinners/suppers & late nights in the office.

It was a good sign that our 2 tables were mostly made up of ex-ers. Many left for the better, greener patch on the other side. :)

The bride? Hopefully she fulfills her hubby's dream of providing for her tai tai life soon :) such an envy..

PIN saw me in my prettay deep V satin number and asked if I got it from BC. His gf and I are partners of a shopaholicious crime!

I proudly beamed that it was not!! :) :) (I will post a sneak pic up tonight!)
But I recognised alot of their dresses at the dinner though...

OH! did I mention the bride is also one of my partners in crime of online shopping too?! We oft help each other out when either one of us cant be in front of the comp to 'comment' on our orders! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails