Wednesday, September 30, 2009

cant wait for weekend to come!!!

i had an eventful one last week which resulted in a tired soul on Monday. But I still cant wait for weekend to arrive!!!! :) Ever since weekends belongs wholly to me (and not DT office), I began to heart ALL OF THEM. I don't dread going home on fridays thinking that I have to return either on a Sat or a Sun. I go home on fridays in a happy mood :)

Had a whole load of catchup and more catchup with people we seldom meet up with.

Catch up with the FCI mates over dim sum luncheon on Sat noon for an update of married life. teehee. Project baby has been postponed cos they went for a baby shower for 4 hours and the baby cried or wanted bao bao for at least 3 hours! :p I call that the post marrital fear..

Asked N out for a movie date after the luncheon session. Caught the documentary "The Cove" on big screen and the man is now not very keen to go Japan :( It was a teary and touching movie. Almost teared when I saw how they stabbed the dolphins. If you have time, please please please go and watch the documentary. Even though we are not activist who can stop the brutal killings, we can do our part by creating awareness and signing the petition online!

Had a super duper packed Sunday. Managed a 2 hour Mackers BF + meetup with the busy team. Things are progressing well.... :)
*** STAY TUNED!!***

Attended Jean's baby shower. But was not in the house long enough to go through what Uncle Yee went through. So I still think babies are the cutest little thing on earth. just that they are too small and flimsy to carry. Flashed back: Goodness! I did not go to her wedding due to HEAVY job commitments then. Now I think that was so silly!

N & I were lucky enough to have been invited to a Hari Raya opening @ Farah's house! It was our first time celebrating hari raya. and I am thankful for such wonderful experience. The balachan prawn was OOMPHF! :) :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails