Monday, October 05, 2009

Ticky irritating ticks!

Found those irritating bugs on Murphy's body after I sent him down for a groom. OUCH!
my poor boy was covered in ticks and we did not realise it :(

Felt so bad tt he has been suffering from the bites for at least a week or more now... :( :( i m sucha bad mummy.

Lucky there was N with me to de-tick him after he came back from the groomers. There were alot alot alot of them. All hidden under the fur. Even though we already shaved him totally, there were still alot hidden under the 1 mm long furs.

I finally understood how the power of love can overcome fear. I removed those bugs with bare hands tgt with the help of N. Now I know why my mother is not afraid of cockroaches and lizards whenever we scream for her help.

Mothers are the bravest mammels in the whole wide world! They'd overcome any fears instantly to protect their babies! :)

Poor Murphy couldnt zzz last night and kept jumping onto my bed to snuggle with me. I think he felt scared, being shaved & spent a long time in the day being scrutinised inch by inch and all. And his bed has been thrown away cos it was infested with eggs...

I felt so sorry i have to travel tomorrow..he needs all the TLC he ever needs these few weeks..de-ticking is gg to take some time cos we couldnt really remove all the eggs tt are not obvious to the naked eye..

:(

my poor boy...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails