Monday, September 07, 2009

the miracle pill



drove the little one to Sunday's clinic for his booster. dad came along because he din believe the little one will behave himself during the ride there.
(That's him. Looking emo while waiting for his turn @ the waiting bench)


The vet convinced me into putting him under the deworming prevention pills. Those pill will cost me S$10 PER PILL. Luckily it's fed once a month!
(and here's the miracle pill. i didn't intentionally make it look so insignificant.. But this little thing did cost me S$10 .75 each)
you see how my greedy dog reacted to that piece of miracle pill? It was supposed to be a "tasty chewy pill" as stated on the box. I swear would have forced it down his throat if he hated it. Cos the damn pill cost sucha bomb.
I tried to capture an image of him licking his greedy tongue all over after savouring the supposed "tasty chewy miracle pill". But my cameo's reaction time was abit retarded. And my HP cam doesnt freeze motion. This is the best shot I could manage. Everytime I click to take the pic when he sticks out his tongue, the picture turned out with him having the tongue back in the mouth. This was taken at the point in time when he wasnt licking his mouth.
The Bill for that greedy lick came costly.
1) Vet - S$32
2) Vaccine - S$32
3) Poo poo test - S$8.5
4) Blood test (before I can buy tt miracle pill) - S$48
5) Miracle pill - S$64.5
Now on top of keeping track of my monthly menses date, I have to keep track of the monthly miracle pill feeding date on my calendar..
Still...
I Love Murphy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails