Friday, September 04, 2009

Unearthly sightings....

so much for trying to erase that disgusting sight from the restaurant yesterday. A BIIIIIG BOOOBIE snuggling up to an old man. I lamented to N, "why you nv get one of those FOUR seaterss???!! Then I can also sit beside you...."

Trust me. The whole restaurant was staring at her. Her boobs and her company. I purposely went to the sauce bar for my sauce while they were there. I was right! chinagirl. *_*

She tried to act humble by placing that itsy bitsy hankie over the boobies while having her dinner. pls la. If you are tt humble, you wouldnt be showing half your assets to the world. and you wun be hanging out with a dirty singapore old man. or maybe... maybe silicon melts under direct contact with heat and she s afraid the soup would drip into those valleys (if the droplets are able to even so much as to slide in..)

YUCK.

TODAY!!
I was standing on the upwards elevator behind another one of those. (i dun mean the big boobies. i mean the place of origin) she was wearing a sphagetti strap top.. and she lifted up those arms and placed the hand on the hip. Guess what I saw? curly blackies under the pits.

It was a horrible sight.

And I almost wasted the Bukit Purmei's Lor Mee which dear N had taken the trouble to drive me to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails