Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Attire plus mood

I put on tt bumble bee topshop tube this morning and my mum asked where I got the new clothes from.

That's how often I put on tt top :) The last time I wore it was for my 24th bdae celeb where I got abit tipsy from the white wine and toook alot of pictures with it @ some hilltop :)

I think attire does alot to bring out the mood, the confidence and the female form. The fabric and cut should accentuate the assets and hide the buldges. :)
I feel happy today :) :) :)
Here's one of my favorite tops. I meant to take the piece of skirt tt I grabbed from BKK. It came with verry intricate chinese blossom prints :) But my lousy cameo again.. Need a spree @ the comp fair this weekend..
Another one of my favorite pieces. Paid quite a bit for it. But my reserve price for dresses has gone up a bit.. so the price was an-ok.
This one is good :) A just-right V cut that shows a humble cleavage. Very very suitable for work! The material @ the bottom hides those tum tums well. It even gives a lift to my flat butt :p Another lousy picture.
And I am loving my swarovs sooooo much tt I wear it with almost anything! Even wore it with my bumble bee attire today!
But well... like what our Ms World SG commented on her fashion sense. It's about everything that is....you know....ME!
So who cares?!
and if u haven watched the clip yet, you reallllie should take a look to know what is the Ms World SG standard now... I was so disappointed..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails