Wednesday, July 08, 2009

going bonkers

I just told the collics over lunch tt i am sooooo NOT USED to my life now and apparently they found it amusing..

I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do after 6pm each day except to go home for dinner, walk my dog, watch the primetime TV programmes from 7pm - 11pm. ask me what happened to Sun Jie and Song Qiao @ 9pm, or what happened to the pair of pearl earring @ 7pm, I can narate it all out for you. Lets not make it sound sooooo boring. I do go on dates with N sometimes and we are trying to exercise together at least once a week - at least for we are trying to adhere to this regime for these 2 weeks. And I do occasionally...VERY occasionally have dinner appointments with frens on weekdays.. STILL, it still makes my life BORING!!!!!!

So, the conclusion was - I need to find a hobby!!!

But I thought eat, sleep and rot were my ultimatum favoritest hobbies ALL ALONG! But now that I get to introduce these hobbies into my lifestyle, it suddenly doesn't seem to be too appealing..

I need new ones to keep my sanity level normal!!

help

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails