Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Incomparable

it was the work-life balance that I looked forward to while I was slogging my ass off for the 4 years before last month

it was the pleasure of spending more time with baby boy tt kept bogging my mind while I worked

it was the desired certainty of daily hours & job scope and the free weekends tt I yearned to have

HOLA! my prayers were answered! :)

yet, now that I have landed myself in a job that promises 9-5, no super tight deadlines, no numerous bosses to deliver to and with some biz trips thrown in, I am not feeling as happy as those days where I just slogged and had my peers to grump to. Not to mention those time where I entered the office at mid morning, took looong lunches and tea breaks, bitched over lunch/tea/dinners, voiced out my thoughts loud while ploughing thru the docs or the inbox and had someone to entertain me back..

Sigh...

In exchange for all the above + the super late hours, I get a quieter life here in my very own cubicle, doing work + some other personal things, fixed lunch hour (sometimes exceed a little bit lar), go home on time and go home without the laptop.

i feel bored..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails