Sunday, June 15, 2008

~LOVES of my life~


So titled because I could not get rid of D & my photos when I made this collage.

Was scrolling through the PICASA photos when I found these TOTALLY unfamiliar photos which we took last year or the year before. It was just sitting itself in a secret folder which I have not touched..*wonders how it got there* I cant even remember that we took those photos but it was one of the few corkanadan times we had with his cameo MAC because we were soooooo amazed with the phototaking function... Somehow I must have clicked on all the photos in the folder, so it remained clicked when I want to do a collage for my growing baby boy :)

Cant unclick them despite after several "SHIFT" + select MURPHY pictures, so they shall stay :) And thus the title :) :)

Murph was stinking after 2 days @ my house, so we decided to bring him to his bath. That's him in his bag on 2 occasions. One - when we first brought him home. Second - when we brought him home after his shower. The cute little boy got soooo tired after his bath that he slept throughout the ride. that's him, sticking his head out of the bag, sleeping! HAhA. And that's me cudling him close to my face to show him my LOVE. I try to kiss him and hold him close to me frequently so that he ll know that i love him, although I also scold him the harshest at home, second only to the D

The D is soooo soooo fierce to him tt the little boy seems a little afraid of him!
Just yesterday, D came over my place to help 'reboot' murphy as i always had trouble combing him, putting eye drops into his eyes and putting tear stain remover on his face.

Yesterday D came over and helped me with the chores. He gripped Murph very firmly and scolded him in his loud booming voice whenever he squirmed. we managed to complete the chores although it took quite some effort. It was, however, made easier with D's help in the scoldings. We gave him a treat after tt :)

So today, I had no problem handling him alone. Just had a little trouble putting eye drops to his eyes as he is scared, so i tried to reassure him once in a while by petting him and holding him close to me...took some effort but it is better than previous times. Also tried cutting his nails today and accomplished 10 hind leg nails in..... 15 MINUTES!!!!

BECAUSE HE KEPT SQUIRMING!!!!!

Now, D is coming by tomorrow to 'boot' him up.. haha!

Thats our little baby for you..

He s sick now and sneezing... Hope u get well soon boy~

==CAFFEINE HIGH (ICE MOCHA VANILLA)==
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails