Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2nd day of Parenthood

The body was at work but the heart was aching for the little boy today... it makes me feel as if i have stepped into parenthood and the heart is aching to see the baby....

Would he be scared?
Does he have enuff water in his bottle?
Is there anyone to clean his poo poo?
What if he cries and there s noone to sayang him??

Made a lot of calls to coordinate the logistics of cleaning his wee pan, picking up his shit, making meals for him. Had to mobilise the D to go my house to feed him even!

Just the thought of the little face makes me melt...and want to be by his side every minute of the day...

Last night, some time after I tucked myself into bed, was woken up by a little bark. I got up and peeped at him to make sure he was ok. Further into the night, he barked again, and whimpered (i think tts a cry...not sure how to identify yet... am learning). But I left him alone. Want him to be an independent boy.. Nonetheless, still got out of my bed and peeped at him to make sure he was ok. Somewhere into the night, or was it early in the morning, I found him at a little corner, sleeping with his teddy bear.

He had pushed the bed away to get closer to his teddy bear.. *sweet* and i see more ~~$$~~ on his toys already...

Still a baby, he is what i teach him to be... so i shall remain stern no matter how pitiful his puppy dog eyes look..

He s peeping at me now as i type this entry in the living room.. i hope he s learnt his mistake.. earlier on when i opened the door of his cage, he stepped out. Not wanting him to step out of his home unnecessarily without approval, i pushed him back. but he tried several times and finally, i locked him up to punish him for it... it may seem like a harmless act (of stepping out), but every little acts count... want to groom a well behaved boy :) I ll work hard!! and tts y i feel like a mummy already!! :)
Now i think he knows he has done something wrong because he as secretly moved to the corner of his cage tt can see me and has been peeping at me for the past 15 min while i type this... i ve been peeping at him too! tts y i know... but i do it with the face straight at my computer and eyes slanted to the side. He does it with the whole face facing me! HAHA!! silly boy...

I need to find a 9-5 job soon!! want to keep him company!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails