Wednesday, February 06, 2008



Recently, I was asked, "so what are u going to do if you all the free time post working hours after u quit audit?"

Now, that question stunned me for a moment.

To be frank, I dont have any idea myself. But guess I ll be satisfied with just going home for dinner and hitting the sacks at 10pm. Or just catching a movie. Or even catching the 7pm and 9pm channel 8 drama serials. :)

Of cos, I have a smarter and more constructive answer than all of the above. I ll resume my jogging regime. I ll go back to my bakery books which I have so enthusiastically bought and received last year. I ll make my chocolate cherry pie, which was on the agenda last year. Apparently the cherries I bought turned bad in the fridge cos I forbade anyone from eating them as I had wanted to make a chocolate cherry pie! They were thrown away thereafter, but i suspect some of it was salvaged by the sister's tummy secretly. And the mould I bought for pie was just left lying around in the kitchen, sitting around with my other toys.

So that particular day I was asked the question, I decided to go home early, for once.

Reached home at 7+ pm and really had a good time. by just being home early.

bathed. dined. and accompanied the mum and the sis to the supermarket. popping by the cute little thing I posted pic of above :)

Sigh... dogs.... i like :(

That reminds me. Both our mummies hate dogs! Nig went to tell his mummy that I was getting a dog but he is gg to tell MY mummy that he bought the dog. Cos my mummy wun scold him. ;p

lousy scheme. cos HIS smart mummy immediately linked it to the future- that if he was ever gg to bring home a dog, he will say that shwu bot it!
HAHA!

and later on the mummy came to ask me if i really wanted to get a doggie... and threatened to slaughter it and cook for us if nig ever brings home a dog ;p

haha. ok lor! slaughter lor!! :) *at least tts what i ll say to mine cos she is TERRIFIED of dogs! and she cant even slaughter the crabs that we place on our dining table every month :)

its CNY and I m so not in the mood to work!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails