Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blessed

I have been counting my blessings these days :)

just this week, another new job starts. my old shit hasn end.

so I brought my assistant from Jurong after office hours to continue a 2nd shift of my previous sai... :) and this good ole assistant mugged all the way till 2am..

and today, they voluntarily went back to Jurong to work... not that we could help it.. my client was going thru manopause this year! nearly YELLED at us last fri when we went to find her at 5pm (we were told tt she was leaving at 530 pm tt day). W.T.F

things ain't going too well this Jan and Feb.

everybody is trying their best to step on my tail. ^_^

luckily I have as many blessings to count... :)

it's gona be CNY soon!

gona go for another round of speed shopping tom to get the shoes and the bag... and mayb some maintenance...

happy Chinese New Year~~!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails