Thursday, August 01, 2013

::BABY:: Matchy Zebra Outfit

It's always harder to dress up the male specimen.
Boys' clothes usually just occupy a smaller area in the shop and I always find myself 'accidentally' browsing into the girly racks, only to have to retract back to my tiny shopping space.
 
But I figured since I am already deprived of the endless possibilities of dressing up a real life Barbie, I might as well milk the best out of what I have.
 
So besides the usual rompers, tshirts, jeans, shorts and jumpers, we have actually increased D's wardrobe to include superhero outfits (that's mostly male exclusive! err, yay!!), and recently, some animal outfits ;p
 
Before he gets too old to object having a dog cling on to his ankle, like this:
 
 
Or having a ridiculous animal tail on his butt, like this:
 
Outfit from Chatuchak market
Soft toy from Mothercare
 
AND COINCIDENTALLY,
Almost squealed when I realised how mitchy matchy we were!
Never thought you could do a mitchy matchy with a son right?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails