Friday, July 26, 2013

::BABY:: Tasting Strawberries!

It's always nice to find ourselves in a baby-friendly restaurant whenever we have our little diner in tow. We make do with his pram otherwise, but it's always a bonus when he gets a high chair and be seated at the same level with us at the table.
 
DA PAOLO pizza bar is definitely very baby-friendly in this aspect!
D got himself a kids' menu, a colouring pencil and paper, a cup of cold water with straw - all of which he couldn't appreciate right now because he's too young for a kiddo sized meal (and I brought along his jar of Heinz food), cant hold a colour pencil yet and hasn't learnt how to drink from a straw (and who gives a baby icy cold water?)!
 
He also got A LOT of attention from the waitress, which he didn't reciprocate after a while and finally some free strawberries from the chef!
 
I figured the only thing my son could do to at least show his appreciation was to eat the strawberries! After all, that's something he is very adept in - EATING!
 
BUT. 


 
My little man didn't quite appreciate the strawberries too!
Excuse me while I go teach my son some manners ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails