Monday, July 01, 2013

::BABY:: Passport Photo!

This happens to be my favourite month of the year!
We have made some plans to spend my Big 3 out of town because N happens to have a biz trip right smack in the midst of my birthday!
 
It was a debate whether to spend my milestone birth year celebrating only ME. And the final plan was that I would fly in on the evening of my birthday to meet N while leaving D to the care of our parents. But there is this constant nagging guilt about leaving a big part of me back home while I go celebrate something important in my life.
 
And so, we had the craziest decision made this morning to bring D along for our trip in 2 weeks' time.
Even if it doesn't materialise, doesn't hurt to get his passport done first!
What crazy ideas my parents have in the morning! Now my first ever publicly available photo in the government database is that of a hair-standing, mucus stained, badly scratched and mouth wide-open unglamorous shot!
 
I look cuter in other normal circumstances

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails