Friday, June 14, 2013

::BABY:: Superhero wardrobe

D's down with a weird outbreak of rash after his fever. Dr says its nothing serious and to only go back for a review IF the fever does not subside by Sat since it is also the dengue season and we just want to be sure everything is alright. He's fever has already subsided but since his skin was still bumpy and I assume too diseased-like for skool, I decided to keep him at home and spare the kids and teachers there the gruesome sight. 

I have never googled and seen so much rashes in my life!
They give me GOOSEBUMPS!!
But all for the love of D, I had to find out what his rashes were before we could see the doctor on a Thursday morning - our clinic closes at 1230 on Wednesday. 

This, is not for the faint-hearted (Like I was once until D arrived, YIKES!)
No cream was given for the rash. The only medicine was to keep him cool. Here's the bumpy leg after 2 hours of aircon.
And this is after we went out..

So now I put him back in aircon for his nap.
You know, I would have cried if I saw these on myself... 
But now I rub and hold them close, and check on them ever so often to see if they are gone, and I even googled for more similar rash images and give myself a hell of a goose bumpy good time. 
Things change when you become a mum. :)

Since a sight like this looked more serious than what was diagnosed, I think I did the right thing by keeping him from skool less he scare the other kiddos there. 

Nonetheless, since dr has already said it's nothing serious, I decided to bring D out to catch the GSS!
The bibs were selling at 2 for $2.90!! I grabbed even though they were in a shade of baby girl's colors. 
We have a major droolboo at home and never get enough of these - who cares about the colors?

And I saw the last of the superhero piece of clothe to complete his basic superhero wardrobe
A BATMAN swimsuit! :):):)

Little man's wardrobe is complete now.
CHECK THESE OUT!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails