Wednesday, May 15, 2013

::SAN FRANCISCO:: Gastronomical Pleasures

This was how we celebrated MY OWN Mother's Day last Sunday. Sans D. Because he was kidnapped by the gramps for the weekend ;p 
 
Since I still have not gotten over the very much-missed Umami burger from SF, and haven't gotten over the fact that I missed it entirely in LA (I should have googled!!!), and am still living life in regrets for not eating another one of those burgers before I came home... :(  
 
N & I went hunting for the apparently burgasmic burger in Singapore. I had so much high hopes about finding my local burger fix when I saw 2 FB posts about the burger on the same day!
 
We travelled 20 minutes just to share one burger because we went straight after brekkie.
And sad to say, I didn't quite find my fix.
I know it's unfair to him, but..
 
 
This was what he was up against:
The Umami Burger!!!
 
 
Check out that thick, succulent and juicy patty!!!

 
Sigh...
Someone bring the burger into Singapore please?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails