Friday, October 26, 2012

::BABY:: Little Koala

The little fella seems to have found a favorite sleeping position recently - that of a koala.
As the sole care giver to this little person during the weekday, I get to enjoy most of this cute koala baby-ing. It is quite enjoyable to have a little person hugging on to you and so dependent on you even when sleeping. That is, if I m not already tied down by the 2-hourly feeding that sometimes lasts up to an hour, thereafter trying to put the well-fed baby to sleep, which also takes a while. And the cycle repeats a good half hour to an hour later, leaving absolutely no time for me to pee, poop, drink and eat.  
>.<"
 
"I want to koala on mummeeeee! I don't want to koala on the bed!!! Onggnehhhh!!!"
Adult vs Little Man = 0 vs 1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails