Thursday, January 05, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

It started with an extended staycation over at My New Home last Friday!
I was the little rascal who destroyed my parents' parquet floor that night! :D
Daddy & Mummy brought me home and went out to party immediately! :( I usually dont follow whenever they are out on dates but that night, I tried to wriggle myself out of the door before it slammed shut but they kept shoving me back into the house :'(

Disheartened, I retreated back into the house and waited for a looooong looooong time before they came back...So I decided to be naughty and pee on their floor! I chose the parquet instead of the smooth tiled ones because that seem more precious to Mummy - Even Roomba isnt allowed in there sometimes!
Hrmph!

When they finally came home, I forgot that I was angry with them and went to welcome them! And I also forgot all about my pee! It wasnt until I heard The Angry Voice from Mummy when she stepped on my pee in the MBR.

Uh oh!
Better hide!!!! Cane is coming!!!!

Luckily there is no cane in My New Home (yet), so that saved my precious fluffy ass! :D My tail's still intact!
And I also tried to look as cute as possible to prevent more scoldings...
I IS poor thing. Will you forgive me?
Daddy came to sayang me before bedtime too.. :)
And Mommy baked me a beef treat the next day with the shepherd pie's ingredients she used for her friends that night :)

And all is good at home now!
My new year resolution is to behave like a good boy and not make Daddy&Mummy angry again :) And to up my cuteness level so that I can get away with naughty deeds once in a while :):)

What do u think of my current 'cute face'?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails