Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mummmmmmmy!

I am a dog! Why do you dress me up as a rabbit?!
Mood:   :|
No. I am not going to play fetch with you with my drumstick while having bunny ears on me.

But luckily I have company! ;p So here's another pic of me looking a little happier
The little-est bunny came over last Sunday for a farewell lunch at our place. I usually have phobia for little humans because they walk like penguins, drive their walkers without looking out for furry traffic, shriek in my face and pull my fluffy tail. But I like this one alot because she threw her biscuits onto the floor for me! Woofz! Mummy also gave me some of the happycalled beef shabu shabu and aglio olio from their table..yum! I really like it when their friends come over for mum mums because Mummy will always prepare my share with the same ingredients she uses for their friends :):):)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails