Tuesday, September 06, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Do you categorise your friends into their respective activities?

I do. So does N. We associate a a different type of activity to each friend we have.
When we wanna do buffets, we think of the eat-a-lot-like-us friends.
When we wanna do MJ, we think of the people-with-itchy-fingers friends.
When we wanna rollerblade, we think of the blading friends.
When we wanna cycle, we think of the cycling friends.
When we wanna KTV, we think of the singing friends.

It seems we have a social circle that can keep us entertained from the indoors to the outdoors! And recently, I have a new-found category - One who is beyond the social network of the indoors. This friend has an OCD with toilet cleanliness!! And my numerous woeful cries over the disastrous condition of Nigelrene Loft's toilet bowl has earned me a good recommendation of a fab stain remover, but which could not solve our problem...  

With more cries over the failed attempts to achieve a sparkling clean and white toilet bowl and several more failed attempts to snap a pic to show and tell, I have since earned ourselves a personal house-call to check on the condition of the toilets to see what solutions to be recommended for our case (oh the pun!). It comes with complimentary cleaning too! *here's when true friendship comes to test HAHA*

So next time you come visit Our Toilet, be sure to check out the credits I leave on the toilet roll ;) I have a keep-my-toilet-in-check friend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails