Monday, September 05, 2011

Doggle's Day Out

4 September 2011 (Sunny then rainy)
Hello!! Here's me on a Sunday afternoon! Mummy promised to bring me out today! But she took forever to bring me out after taking out my gaigai bag and putting on my singlet. So I looked like that. :o}
Daddy finallly arrived to pick us up and thought I looked cute with that :o} face, so I waited a while more while he took snapshots of me looking like THAT. 
Can we go out already please?? 
This face works wonders for me, for we were out the next instant! YAY!!

Where are we heading to?
*Sniffs air around me*
I smell other doggles! OH! Dog farm!!
And I found my breed! Mario is only 7 months old and is very naughty - He barked at me and got pinned down by his mummy. His mummy watches The Dog Whisperer too! Daddy used to pin me down whenever I misbehaved as a little boy, now I am a good boy!

We check out each other's smell in the private areas ;p It's not hanky panky humans, that's how we doggles learn about each other.

Oooh hey!! Something familiar! Here's the slope that Mummy taught me to cross! 
Daddy daddy! Take out your camera! I perform for u! 

Then I got a bit scared of the heights... and mummy came to help me...:S 

Treacherous...Slowly and steadily so I do not roll down and become a furball..

Lucky mummy cut my paw pads earlier so I got some braking system in place while climbing down.. looking uber cute and cool right??? 

But daddy and mummy had to take a snapshot of The Big Picture of unglam position I was in! Hey!! I was in DANGER of becoming a furball *woof*! But they always find joy at my expense! :(

*pant pant*
take a breather first! Shit, how to I get to the floor?!?!
I did manage to scramble down with Mummy's help and didnt become a furball ;)

And here's my reward for the day! :) DONKEY!

"No animals were harmed or injured in the process of photography" ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails