Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Satisfaction

Nothing beats the triumphant feeling of choosing Gym over Gelare on a Tuesday night. Especially when your workout buddy is down and nursing a backache at home. Thank goodness I didnt back out in the end cos there *whisper* are spies planted in the Gym!

LO BEHOLD what disastrous ending to my 1 hour of hardwork on the saddle plus another hour of hardwork pumping the muscles - the latter was super painful due to a certain pearly pinkish woman who had a constant orgasmic expression on her face everytime she worked some muscle plus wears a PEARL necklace to workout, came in late for class and who then decided to stand in front of me @_@"

The endurance training hence covered in all aspect on a Tuesday night, eventually ended in a greater satisfaction of a reward! 

FOOD!!!!!!!

Famous Tze Char shop near Maxwell market!
Salted Egg Pork! Stirfried chicken w/ special paste (taste like the tiny fried squids!)! Assam fishhead curry! French beans! All yumtums! Dessert at Maxwell was so-so only. To make myself feel better, I only ordered the PLAIN soya beancurd ;p

(pics stolen off fb) I havent been religiously taking pictures of the yummy stuffs I put into the wedding tummy so I dont stress myself out over the extravagant (in size) eating habits. But when I do, it is usually out of pure aesthetic appeal of the food.

Just over the weekend, N&I specially hopped over to Expo for the best chendol and ice kachang. Every mouthful gives u something to smile about. The konnyakuish jelly texture, the just-right crunchy-soggyness atapchis and the just right amount of gula melaka and syrups.....hmmmmm.....we are so glad we hit jackpot and so thankful this is available so near Our Home!
 Then there was a 85 market done with Ser and Wil on the same night. OH! and the bachormee was very worth the 30 minutes wait ;)

And then on another day we hit ION for the verrrrry talked about colourful xiaolongbaos! All in different flavours!! We queued almost for an hour for these! The only time pink doesnt appeal cos it's in szechuan spicy flavor ;p That, u eat last.

And then on another day, after a popiah party dinner with N's extended family, we made a turn into the gardens while sending me home for THIS! Since I have a queer habit of not being able to rely solely on my sweet tooth, and needs to have something salty for the salty tooth to work alongside.....we flipped through the menu for some starters. But alas! My order of potato wedges became an order of a cutlet served with potato wedges instead. So no, no pictures of the cutlet, but a picture of the beautiful icecream on the 'ice-cold' table.
There's gonna be a food galore lined up this weekend cos we are hitting Melaka! And my melakan friend has given the order to "JUST eat yourself silly!" My stomach's rumbling at the thought of the chicken rice balls and the nyonya food already. There ll be pics this time round (the last one done with the cavers wasnt captured in photos)

Weekend please come quick!
DIG IN!
Without a care for the world staring at your growing butt! See how Murphy does it with his tail held high! ;p

PS. We are now 2 weeks away from The Photoshoot!! Bless the dress!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails